Dr. Richard Pihlstrom, D.D.S. Diplomat
Dr. Pihlstrom is a 1993 graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry following an undergraduate degree from Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota. He completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the Downstate Brooklyn/Kings County Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York where he was the Chief of Service in 1998. After his training in New York, Dr. Pihlstrom practiced on Long Island for two years and returned to Minnesota in 2000.
Dr. Pihlstrom is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. His clinical interests are in dentoalveolar and implant surgeries.
- Diplomate - American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow - American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minnesota Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Society
He has two boys and in his leisure time enjoys golfing, skiing, travel and anything that involves cooking.